|Monday, 25 January 2010
Source: 1Nielsen, May 2008. 2Nielsen,
first quarter 2008 data
- Connect with mobile visitors using text or display ads across
Google's search and content networks, mobile applications and
- Every week, tens of millions of people search on Google from
their mobile phones and generate hundreds of millions of
- Google has 61 percent mobile search market share in the
- Three of the top 10 mobile sites in the U.S. are Google
properties: Google Search, GMail and Google Maps for mobile.Visits
to these sites are in addition to those made by users who have the
corresponding Google applications installed on their mobile
- Target specific searches on mobile phones with keyword
- Reach readers of specific mobile Web pages written about
specific concepts with contextual targeting.
- Easily expand your desktop computer campaigns to
iPhones,T-Mobile G1s and other high-end mobile devices with full
- Show ads for your mobile Web site only on compatible devices
and/or specific carriers with advanced carrier targeting.
- Track impressions, clicks and conversions from the same account
used for desktop ads.
- See how high-end mobile device users (such as G1 or iPhone
owners) are finding a site with Google Analytics.